|ID#||Name||Rank||Yrs. of Service|
|205||J. Garbacz Jr.||Treasurer|
|208||G. Cummings||Past Chief|
|212||T. Rzeszutek||Assistant Chief|
|222||K. Steiner||Vice President|
In the early days of Depew there was organized what was known as the A.L. Williams Hose Company, named after Albert L. Williams the manager of the Depew Improvement Company. The members of this organization met in the Cleveland House located at the southwest corner of Laverack and Calumet Streets. The officers of this, the first although an independent hose company were: President, George Johnson, Secretary, J.C. Glade and Treasurer, Hugh Matthews.
In November 1895 this group was disbanded and the Aetna Hose Company was organized. The company petitioned the Village Board for the right to organize on August 2, 1895. The first officers of the Aetna Hose Company were: President, Newell McDonald, Foreman, Hugh Matthews and Secretary, Elmer J. Nash
The board of Trustees of the Village of Depew consented to the incorporation of the Aetna Hose Company by resolution on December 9, 1895.
The following are the Charter Members of the Aetna Hose Company: A. Anderson, W.G. Beardsley, Edward J. Durbin, Dr. William Fairbanks, George J. Glade, Alfred Hewitt, Charles Hyman, Frank S. Kufman, George H. Kennedy, C.F. LaMonte, Hugh Matthews, Newell McDonald, John M. Muldrick, Elmer J. Nash, J.H. Oswald, William Palmer, J. Fred Pettys, George H. Rutlet, William T. Salter, C.J. Solderholm, Gust Solderholm and J.L. Weiss.
It was reported at the April 16, 1951 meeting of the village board, that the Aetna Hose Company had been re-chartered since the original incorporation of the company had been for a 50-year period.